How to wow with service innovation: Trend-spotting approach to unique lifestyles
- This paper aims to review the latest management developments across the globe and pinpoint practical implications from cutting-edge research and case studies.
- This briefing is prepared by an independent writer who adds their own impartial comments and places the articles in context.
- The authors identified eight consumer trends, i.e. always on the go, always logged-in, quality information faster, nowism, look at me now, privacy, sustainable living and return on time (RoT), present across the three life-stage segments, i.e. young free and simple, chaos in my life and got my life back.
- The paper provides strategic insights and practical thinking that have influenced some of the world's leading organizations.
- The briefing saves busy executives and researchers hours of reading time by selecting only the very best, most pertinent information and presenting it in a condensed and easy-to-digest format.