12 CRM Features and Why You Need Them

"Only 33% of a sales rep's time is spent actively selling" (CSO insight). That leaves 67% of the rep's time for hidden tasks like prepping for the call. With more of the time spent on prepping for a sales call than on the actual sales pitch, it is important to consider a tool that flips these percentages around. In this article, the author talks about the most important features of a CRM system and dives into its functionality and application based on company size, industry, and sales cycle. These features are broken down into four concepts which include core, standard, enterprise, and niche functionalities. Read to find out how each one of these 12 features helps you decide which CRM tool is the best for your business.

Publication: 
Capterra
Author: 
Cailey Gibson
Document Type: 
Research
Paywall: 
Free
Description: 
Having a high quality CRM is crucial for sales and lead generation. Click to learn what CRM features are most important to your business's success.
Meta Title: 
The 12 Most Important CRM Features

Leave a comment

Comment Policy
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.